You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

euroscope UniATIS Configuration

• uniatis
  • atis
  • atc

Matthew McEwen

Matthew McEwen
Posted
Posted

This is a question for anyone who maintains UniATIS formatting for their vACC/Division/etc.

My vACC (Kuwait & Iraq) has just switched from vATIS to UniATIS. UniATIS was configured for this vACC by persons unknown to me, years and years ago; and the formats configured for our airports are not ideal, and with the new way ATIS works with AFV, many items are mispronounced.

I tried to reach out to UniATIS management at the email address listed on the UniATIS website (https://www.uniatis.net/contact.php) but have had no response.

Who should I reach out to, to configure UniATIS for my vACC?

Thanks for your time,
Matt.

• Like 2

Matt/Memet
C3 Senior Controller
Indonesia vACC - VATSIM South East Asia
Co-Founder of Garuda Virtual
gv_signature.png.ab75c890d06ff0fea8a77abf3bf2604a.png

Adrian Bjerke
Posted
Posted

The developer of UniATIS is no longer active on VATSIM and the support there is very limited. UniATIS is not being maintained, and there is currently some stuff not working in UniATIS anymore due to PHP updates.
In Norway we are in the progress of switching from UniATIS to VATATIS.nz, which has a active developer and is built to work with AFV much better than UniATIS. It also has the benefit of ATIS letter pushover in EuroScope suddenly working again.

Adrian Bjerke
[email protected]
VATSIM Scandinavia

Logo VACCSCA

Martin Loxbo
Posted
Posted

... on the other hand I had contact with Sami, the UniATIS developer, a couple of months ago on the email listed. He started working on those issues Adrian mentioned, and I believe he fixed most of them. It might be worthwhile simply trying to contact him again.

Martin Loxbo

Director Sweden FIR

VATSIM Scandinavia