You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

CID suspended?

Pop Xavier

Pop Xavier
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have not logged on for a while now and I tried getting in today. While loading up my game and everything I tried connecting but i get a message saying: CID Suspended. Does anyone known why that is ? . I did make a support ticket and hope to get a answer

Edited by Pop Xavier

Tim Wong
Posted
Posted (edited)

Please open a support ticket at https://support.vatsim.net/

I am sure that your personal data shouldn't be shared with the general public. 

Edited by Tim Wong

Do you want your Virtual Airline to become an official partner on VATSIM or to participate in the VAA Program?
Visit https://www.vatsim.net/pilots/virtual-airlines

Tim Wong
Director of Virtual Airline Relations
VATSIM.net Virtual Airlines and Special Operations Administration
9KMxVhG.png

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Tim Wong said:

I am sure that your personal data shouldn't be shared with the general public.

He's only shown as "inactive", so he will be able to reactivate his account with a mouse-click.

Pop Xavier
Posted
Posted (edited)

I did click on it but it sends me to the login page and everything so i press the reactivate existing account it tells me to do a Course but when i try it tells me this

Screenshot_20210608-001111_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-001117_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Pop Xavier

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Oh, I see. There should be a way for you to start your New Member Orientation course, nevertheless. Have you tried the "Forgotten Password" option? Otherwise, the Support Team will have to help you indeed.

Pop Xavier
Posted
Posted

Ill change the password. Still waiting on a support team response. I made a ticket like 3 hours ago.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

The support teams are all volunteers, doing this in their free time, amidst other life priorities like family, work, school, sports, religious and other organizations, interests.  The generally accepted service level is 48 hours for a response, though you'll find that our support teams usually respond much more quickly than that.  Keeping this viewpoint in mind, "3 hours" and "still waiting" isn't really a good, kind expectation/correlation....

• Like 1

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

By the way, if you attempted to log into my.vatsim.net using your fraudulently-created duplicate account credentials, you'll need to log out and then log back in fresh with the correct CID, that of your original account, 1519540.  The tech people could confirm my theory, but that could be why you're receiving an error....

To do that:

1.  Go to https://auth.vatsim.net/logout

2.  Log in again at my.vatsim.net using your correct CID, that of your original account, 1519540

• Haha 1

Don Desfosse

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Finally, creating 5 support tickets doesn't speed up the response time, it actually slows down the process, as different Membership Managers who are actually trying to help you get stuck because there are multiple tickets open, confusion ensues as to what you are looking for, and who will help you....  In essence, you slowed down your own response time.... 🙂

Regardless, your tickets have been merged and you have been pointed back to this thread, as the solution is written above.  Assuming you are all set, that's great.  If you need additional assistance, please feel free to reopen the ticket.  Just the one ticket, please....  🙂

Don Desfosse

Pop Xavier
Posted
Posted (edited)

I did not meant to sound mean or anything. Thank you for the help. Also I just made 1 ticket. Actually I made 2 but the first one got closed with no response. Thank you for the help. I messed up the id's as I had a different id saved in my google account. 

Edited by Pop Xavier

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

image.png.04aba3f60a5b794b0a98fa76287cfed2.png

Don Desfosse

Pop Xavier
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thats Intresting. Im sorry for what happened. On my end I only made 2. Thanks again tho for all the help.

Edited by Pop Xavier

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

All good.  I see you've completed the New Member Orientation.  Welcome aboard!

Don Desfosse

• Mattia Torti locked this topic