You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Vatsim account on swift

Åke Fryklund

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

I have problem to log in on swift. It says wrong user vatsim account. Can sombody tell what vrong is?

// Åke Fryklund

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Ake,

are you talking about swiftGUI's "Connect" widget?

fetch.php?media=manual_swiftgui_connect_

https://docs.swift-project.org/doku.php?id=connect_online_flight_simulator_network_vatsim_fsd_login_page#pilots_info

fetch.php?media=manual_swiftgui_connect_

• ID: your VATSIM ID or for private FSD servers your custom ID
  • Password: your network password
  • Name: your registered name (see note below)
  • Home: optional entry. The ICAO code of your home airport or of an airport near you. You can use the binoculars to help you find a valid ICAO code

Note: according to VATSIM's Code of Conduct you may use your registered first and last name, your first name (including shortenings) or your VATSIM ID.

If you get the error message that you are reporting, chances are that you have made a typing error in your VATSIM ID ("Id") or in your password. When you copy-paste your password, be careful to not accidentally copy a blank space. Try to type the password exactly as given in your VATSIM account, it is case-sensitive.

Edited by Andreas Fuchs

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

Thanks for answer. Yes iys not conect. I get read your answer and see whats happend

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

No! Its same!   %3A/pastel/icons/pastel/16/close-red.pngAFV authentication failed for '827318' callsign 'FDX316'. Retry in 90secs. Attempt 3. Its something wrong on my vatsim account. I test for a week ago, no problem

// Åke

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted (edited)

Has your VATSIM account been inactive until recently? If yes, it may take a few more hours until your revised account status (inactive ==> active) will get propagated to VATSIM's voice server (AFV).

PS: just to be sure - this does NOT affect your connection to VATSIM, only to the VATSIM Voice (AFV) server, correct?

Edited by Andreas Fuchs

Åke Fryklund
Posted
Posted

Its no conect with vatsim. I dont know why my accont its be inactive!? ! week ago all works.

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

I see that you have been online a few days ago, so your account should be active. One week ago you were able to connect to VATSIM with swiftGUI? Can you try another VATSIM server?