You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Voice ATIS not working

Thimo Verveer

Thimo Verveer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone!

I noticed tonight when I was online as ATC using Euroscope, that there was no sound transmitted on the Voice ATIS frequency while transmitting the Voice ATIS. I thought it was because I was using an older version of the Euroscope client, but I just updated it just now and it stayed the same.

The AFV version I'm using is v1.8.1 and the Euroscope version is 3.2a(r26)

I know there were server issues in the past regarding the Voice ATIS not giving sound from the pilots side, however it is now not mentioned on the https://network-status.vatsim.net/ website.

Can anyone tell me if these issues are known and/of if someone has these problems as well. Thanks!

Edited by Thimo Verveer

Jonas Kuster
Posted
Posted

This is not related to ES, but a known and repeated issue from the AFV server. If you experience such cases, advise in the appropriate channels. Most effectively might be through the #software-support channel on Discord.

Jonas Kuster
Network Supervisor
Leader Operation vACC Switzerland | vacc.ch @vaccswitzerland
GNG Support Team | gng.aero-nav.com
ES Plugin Developer | CCAMS

Thimo Verveer
Posted
Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Jonas Kuster said:

This is not related to ES, but a known and repeated issue from the AFV server. If you experience such cases, advise in the appropriate channels. Most effectively might be through the #software-support channel on Discord.

Thank you for the quick response. I already thought it was server related, but just checking to be sure. I'll drop a message in the Discord channel when it happens again.

Edited by Thimo Verveer