You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Exam

Joshua Corrigan

Go to solution Solved by Alistair Thomson,

Joshua Corrigan
Posted
Posted

Hello hope you are all well!

I have done multiple exams but they have all failed?

Is this just me putting in the wrong answers or something else because i have got 70%+ on some of them?

Many thanks

Joshua

• Solution
Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Joshua Corrigan said:

Is this just me putting in the wrong answers or something else because i have got 70%+ on some of them?

Yes, it is your wrong answers which are causing the problem. You need 80% to pass, and that is clearly stated in the course.

Here is a suggestion. Rather than just repeating your attempts at the test, why not go thought the course more carefully so that you learn more and will therefore have enough knowledge to pass?

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

Joshua Corrigan
Posted
Posted

Hi Alistair,

Ah ok cool thank you just did not know if it was me or them!

Many thanks

Joshua

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

:) but note that in VATSIM there is no "them!" We're all in the same aircraft and while there are often heated discussions in the flight deck and over ATC radar :) we're all going the same way.

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.