You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Looking for crew members!

Alexandre Etzlinger

Alexandre Etzlinger
Posted
Posted

Hi everybody!

My name is Alex, I am 24, living in Switzerland. I am a former Cabin Crew and Ground Coordinator in LSGG. I've been a Technical Flight Instructor on Airbus A320 simulators in France for 2 years. With COVID it was more difficult to keep flying or stay in the aviation industry, so I am now driving train 😄 waiting to get back to aviation.

Regarding simulation; I come from IVAO initially with more than 4000h of flight time, and around 1000h of ATC controlling (CTR to ACC). IRL, I have the PPL, a lot of ATPL knowledge, and I know almost everything about the airbus 320 😛 I also have some CPL experiences.

I am looking for (virtual or real) pilots (women or men... don't care) who are interested to fly in multicrew, mainly on Dash 8 Q400 [DH8D] (but if you really want I also have all aerosoft product with shared cockpit feature... it just not... that good 😞 ).

When I fly, I really like to follow checklist, SOPs, OAM, briefings, flows, MEL, MCC procedures, charts, loadsheet... So be ready for this! 😄

I am always looking for "as real as it gets". And if you are less advanced than me in your way to approach simulation, this fine too, and it would be a pleasure to offer you a little bit of training while we are flying and planning.

You can contact me on my discord OneMagix#2988

or message me here!

Let me know!

Alex