You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vERAM maps do not show when selected in ERAM.

Daniel Kormendy

Daniel Kormendy
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

I am working on a small project with vERAM to set up Nassau FIR files as I use vERAM as a preferred client and it would be nice to have some sort of vERAM files available. I am having an issue with maps not showing when selected I can show you an example of this. For the file, I selected the ZMO Geo-maps because Nassau FIR is based on Miami Oceanic ARTCC in the real world. I created a grouping called "MYNNMAPS" to start and added pictures of airspace diagrams as an object and named it "centermaps". What confuses me is that I did hopefully everything correctly, and I added the "ZMO" ID to the file when I first made the ERAM file and when I type the "MR" command. I get map availability which is "MYNNMAPS" I type "MR MYNNMAPS" however when ERAM accepts this change in the file it doesn't do anything for some reason. I don't have a list on my toolbar called "MYNNMAPS" which was confusing because I just selected it and ERAM approved the list change for the "MYNNMAPS" group. Could someone potentially figure out a reason why the grouping doesn't appear even when accepted? (GIF of ERAM 2)

Thanks,

Daniel Kormendy

San Juan CERAP

Capture.PNG

eram 1.png

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Please post a link to your facility file and I'll take a look.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC