You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Discordprofile

Markus Oeien

Markus Oeien
Posted
Posted

Hi,

When going to the community-server and joining discord, it says im connected - but with an account ive never seen before. How do I get access to the Discord-account Vatsim made for me; or even better - how to I remove it and link my main discord to my Vatsim-account?

Markus Oeien
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Markus Oeien said:

Hi,

When going to the community-server and joining discord, it says im connected - but with an account ive never seen before. How do I get access to the Discord-account Vatsim made for me; or even better - how to I remove it and link my main discord to my Vatsim-account?

So yeah... Look at the picture below. "OienJunior#0070" is not my profile, and ive never owned a profile by that name. It also says I will have to leave all servers if I want to change profile, but how can I do that when I dont have access to the Discord-account 0070?

Skjermbilde.JPG

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

Well, VATSIM doesn't create a Discord account for you, and the username has your surname in it. It has joined the community (main) server, and the VSOA server.

Regardless, I can go ahead and kick you from those servers. Once I have, you can unlink your account.

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

• 1 month later...
Markus Oeien
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I'm still connected to the servers. Could you please kick me from them - so I can join by my main Discord-account? 

Best regards

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Done. Please make sure you link the correct account this time.

Cheers,

Me.