You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Audio problem??

Darrin Pollard

Darrin Pollard
Posted
Posted

When using my Vatsim credentials with X-plane 11 and x-pilot everything works correctly, however when I use v-pilot with MSFS2020 and my same Vatsim credentials it states that I am connected, but cannot here any controllers or pilots, I have tried different frequencies, that are shown as available on the left, downloaded the latest v-pilot, stopped my anti-virus software, loaded v-pilot before and after starting the sim, even downloaded MSFS2020 completely from scratch but nothing, checked all my audio settings, etc. The frequency in the RH corner is always white and never turns blue, however now and again if a pilot or controller is talking it shows up as text in the V-pilot box, along with a short "squelch" sound as if somebody was keying a mike but no voice sound, but this is just now and again, mostly I hear nothing at all. Also when I am connected Vatspy confirms this. I am really stuck for what to try next, and any suggestions would be welcome.

Darrin Pollard
Posted
Posted

Just to add that I have also tried running V-Pilot as administrator, but still the same problem.