You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Feature Request: Status Lists for arriving aircraft, and a question.

• feature request
  • euroscope
  • airscraft
  • vatsim
  • status lists

Pepijn Colenbrander

Pepijn Colenbrander
Posted
Posted

Feature Request;

Please make a status list for arriving aircraft. Just like having push, taxi, depa for ground, have app(for aircraft on approach but not cleared to land), land(for aircraft cleared to land), etc. for arriving aircraft.

It would be great and useful if the devs made this.

thanks!

Also, if there is a way for me to change the items in the status lists, please tell me how!

Pepijn Colenbrander

VATPAC | Membership Staff

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted
On 7/12/2021 at 1:17 PM, Pepijn Colenbrander said:

Also, if there is a way for me to change the items in the status lists, please tell me how!

This is written here: https://www.euroscope.hu/wp/advanced-lists/

On 7/12/2021 at 1:17 PM, Pepijn Colenbrander said:

Feature Request;

Please make a status list for arriving aircraft. Just like having push, taxi, depa for ground, have app(for aircraft on approach but not cleared to land), land(for aircraft cleared to land), etc. for arriving aircraft.

It would be great and useful if the devs made this.

How is that useful? You already have the possibility to set a tag to "Cleared Approach" in the Temporary Altitude field, is that what you might be looking for?

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Pepijn Colenbrander
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Morten Jelle said:

Thanks, I read through that page a couple times before posting this. But i cant seem to find a way to customize the items in the sts list. I already have the status in my arrival list but when i click on that it gives me 3 options: push, taxi, and depa. What i would like is that there is/ also is: app, land, etc.

6 hours ago, Morten Jelle said:

How is that useful? You already have the possibility to set a tag to "Cleared Approach" in the Temporary Altitude field, is that what you might be looking for?

I'll try that. This is in the Flight Plan window right?

Again, thanks for helping out!

Edited by Pepijn Colenbrander

Pepijn Colenbrander

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Pepijn Colenbrander said:

Thanks, I read through that page a couple times before posting this. But i cant seem to find a way to customize the items in the sts list. I already have the status in my arrival list but when i click on that it gives me 3 options: push, taxi, and depa. What i would like is that there is/ also is: app, land, etc.

You can not customize that. You only have the status for departures as it is not relevant in the approach/arrival phases.

14 hours ago, Pepijn Colenbrander said:

I'll try that. This is in the Flight Plan window right?

No it is on the aircrafts tag where you change the temporary altitude. See section 9 on this page: https://www.euroscope.hu/wp/tags/

• Thanks 1

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Pepijn Colenbrander
Posted
Posted

Got it, Thanks!

Pepijn Colenbrander