You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Latest flight not in stats

Chris West

Chris West
Posted
Posted

I'm new to Vatsim and have flown a few flights. The latest flight from KSAT to KSGR doesn't show in the stats page. I filed a flight plan and was connected to Vatsim for the flight. I was able to watch my progress on VatSpy. It has been about 12 hours now. Is there a delay in the stats updating? Being new, I'm not sure where to troubleshoot this.

Thanks!

Kirk Christie
Posted
Posted

Where are you looking? What stats website soecifficly.

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member

Chris West
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Kirk Christie said:

Where are you looking? What stats website soecifficly.

stats.vatsim.net -- A flight I flew after the missing data is in there. I'll chalk it up to a one-off. TBF, I was using SimBrief with the default callsign. Maybe someone else had the same callsign at the same time and it attributed it to them. I'm not sure how SimBrief divvies out callsigns or if it uses the default for everyone. That could get confusing.

Kirk Christie
Posted
Posted
On 7/31/2021 at 4:54 AM, Chris West said:

stats.vatsim.net -- A flight I flew after the missing data is in there. I'll chalk it up to a one-off. TBF, I was using SimBrief with the default callsign. Maybe someone else had the same callsign at the same time and it attributed it to them. I'm not sure how SimBrief divvies out callsigns or if it uses the default for everyone. That could get confusing.

Sim Brief has nothing to do with your stats, and you enter your own callsign into simbrief.

Stats are based on your ID only

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member