You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Looking for help getting set up

Matty Arts

Matty Arts
Posted
Posted

Hey you guys.

I am completly new to this and i am wishing to become atc in the cebtral europe region. Now i know you're supposed to get training and you have to get with a specific region. Wich I since done. Problem is on the actual regions website (central europe) it doesnt give me any information on trainings or when they are held or any info in general. It only list's trainers and examiners but with no way to contact any of them. Now my question is how do you get started once you signed up for a region. Any help would be appreciated.

Veda Moola
Posted
Posted

Which region do you want in Europe. 

Note:- United Kingdom is not part of Europe. United Kingdom is a separate  division.

Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Ascension Island, Austria, Azerbaijan, Azores, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (DRC), Cote d’Ivorie Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Luxembourg, FYR of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius Moldavia, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.), United Kingdom, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe. 

Note:- Some of the countries are in Middle east and North Africa 

Veda Moola - 1472315

VATSIM EuroCenter vACC Technical Department

TMA Controller [S3]

Pilot Rating:- P0

https://vacc-euc.org/

Torben Andersen
Posted
Posted

You need to become a member of a country's VATSIM community, e.g. Germany, Czechoslovakia etc. Training is done on a local level, not a regional one. That's why you can't find contacts for training there. So, become a member of say Vatsim Germany and the request training there.

regards

Torben Andersen, VACC-SCA Controller (C1)

Matty Arts
Posted
Posted

looking to join the dutch division. i googled there site as suggested by torben. and i will try to figure it out from there. if it doesnt work i'l let you guys know. thanks for the advise

Mattia Torti
Posted
Posted

Hello Matty,

Welcome to VATSIM! 🙂
Did you have a look at this: VATEUD Membership - Through this website you can assign yourself a vACC. Should that not work feel free to contact us (VATEUD staff) here VATEUD Helpdesk

Best regards

MATTIA TORTI
Division Director
Network Senior Supervisor
## [email protected]
## [email protected]
VATEUD Logo