You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Shared Cockpit Xplane 11 or MSFS

Amir Sansbury

Amir Sansbury
Posted
Posted

Looking for someone to do crew flights with never tried it and wanna simulate that experience.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
John McMurdo
Posted
Posted

I like the sound of that,  however I have yet to fly on the server myself,  but I reckon sharing a cockpit with someone would be beneficial in my learning the ropes, you may be looking for someone more experienced though,  which I would completely understand.

• 4 weeks later...
saksham Jain
Posted
Posted
On 8/24/2021 at 1:43 AM, Amir Sansbury said:

Looking for someone to do crew flights with never tried it and wanna simulate that experience.

That would be great, I'm looking to fly multi-crew too. I'll PM you

• 1 month later...
Vladimir Simon
Posted
Posted

hi guys!

Ive always wanted to try sharing the cockpit on xplane.  i personally dont know anyone else that flies xplane or fs2020 but came across this forum, hoping to find some sort of a group/sim pilots to share cockpit with.  Is this the right forum for that? or if anyone can share with me any info as to how to go about getting someone to fly with. thx.

Carl Stoyan
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have "Your Controls"..  https://github.com/Sequal32/yourcontrols/releases       It works very well with fs2020. They have custom files for most planes and i will be glad to fly with an experienced vatsim pilot. Learning the ropes here.

Edited by Ken Stone

• 2 months later...
Daniel Faria
Posted
Posted

How does this your controles work? does one handle radio one pilot can you talk to eachother?

• 2 weeks later...
Marian Siegert
Posted
Posted

Howdy,

I have XPlane 11, SmartCopilot (Payware Add-On for shared cockpit) and ZIBO738, FF767 (PAX and Freighter) and the SSG748 (Freighter).
If anyone is interested in a short to medium flight (1 - 2 hours) then please let me know.
As I have done this multiple times, please make sure that you have the most valid AIRAC cycle and updated your aircraft and X-Plane version.
Otherwise SmartCopilot will not work smoothly at all. 
Based in EU time zone fyi.

• Like 1