You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Hello my account was disabled but i don't know why

Filippo Luigi Albergotti

Filippo Luigi Albergotti
Posted
Posted

Hello, today i wanted to make my 1st flight but i couldn't connect and it sad the message that you see in the image, i then checked on MyVatsim and i couldn't login as my account was "Disabled".
Strangely, i can use my vatsim account in the forum. I also sent a ticket about 1 hour ago.

I hope you can help me.

f.PNG

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hi Filippo,

have you completed your "New Member Orientation Test"? If yes, give it a few more hours for all network servers to synchronize your account information. You should then be able to connect to the network.

Filippo Luigi Albergotti
Posted
Posted

Thank you Andreas

I have done the test like 1/2 weeks ago but i only wanted to join the network now because i recieved a proper simulator stick, my account is not deactivated because when i tried to reactivate it i "Couldn't reactivate my account because it is disabled", the problem is that i don't know why my account has been disabled, i also cannot sign in because as previously said my VATSIM account is disabled so i cannot log in (Except in the forum).

In the file there is the scrrenshoot of my network status, it says that i am "suspended" but i also do not know the reason.

Filippo

Schermata 2021-09-11 alle 12.55.44.png

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Okay, in this case please be patient until one of the volunteers in VATSIM's Membership Department will be able to read and process the ticket that you opened with them.

• 1 year later...
Henry Dew
Posted
Posted

This is exactly the Same thing that happened to me. But my account is "disabled"? Shall I open a Ticket

Kind Regards, Henry

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Henry Dew said:

This is exactly the Same thing that happened to me. But my account is "disabled"? Shall I open a Ticket

How long have you had this problem? If it is a few days or even weeks, open a ticket. Otherwise wait another 24 hours, try to logon again.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Henry, you should refer to your email from VATSIM on 27 Oct that explained that the duplicate account you created in violation of the VATSIM User Agreement and the VATSIM Code of Conduct has been disabled.  That likely explains your immediate question.  More importantly, though, to solve the original issue properly, you should refer to your email from VATSIM on 05 Mar 2022 which told you what you needed to do to properly resolve the underlying issue.  If you cannot locate that email (including checking your spam folder), you should open a ticket with Membership at support.vatsim.net

• Like 3

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations