You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Changes at the top

Alistair Thomson

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

The announcement posts are closed, but I for one really felt the need to comment on the amazing job Gunnar has done for VATSIM. Over the term of Gunnar's tenure, incredible things have happened to and in VATSIM and I simply cannot believe that these would have happened as smoothly as they have without Gunnar's hand at the helm.

Gunnar, i wish you well. If I could speak the language of your forefathers, I would raise a skull in celebration of your contribution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board of Governors
Gunnar Lindahl
Posted
Posted

Thank you Alistair for your kind words.

Looking forward to seeing you out and about on the network!

GUNNAR LINDAHL 
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Elizabeth McDonald
Posted
Posted (edited)

Did the ancestors raise skulls in honor of something meaningful?)) Interesting))

Edited by Elizabeth McDonald

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

:) I assume that Gunnar is of Nordic heritage, and I know that some of these blue-eyed fair-haired types were in the habit of drinking a celebratory swally from the skulls of their defeated enemies, while shouting, "Skol!"

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.