You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Controller Info / ATIS Unavailable

Richard Bywater

Richard Bywater
Posted
Posted

At the moment it seems that Controller Info / ATIS text is unavailable for a large number of controller/ATIS entries and is coming through as blank. Just wondering if this is a Vatspy issue or whether its an underlying Vatsim network issue (guessing the latter but not sure if its a known issue at the moment)? I've seen the occasional ATIS entry show but haven't yet worked out any pattern to it being visible or not.

Thanks!

Andrew McCabe
Posted
Posted

This happens occasionally and will get resolved.  Meantime you can request the ATIS via your pilot client,

Andrew 

Richard Bywater
Posted
Posted

Thanks Andrew - just wanted to check as its been down for a few days now at least. I'm actually controlling and in this particular case its actually the Controller Info which is more problematic but working around it via other communications means for now anyway so no major issues 🙂

Richard.

Gary Parata
Posted
Posted

This appears to be happening only with connections through the Singapore server - change server and the problem disappears ...

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

We’ll have a look at it. Thanks!

Me.

Samer HAJ HOUSSAIN
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Gary Parata said:

This appears to be happening only with connections through the Singapore server - change server and the problem disappears ...

Indeed in my configuration the server is "SINGAPORE", but I couldn't figure out how to change it. Would you please indicate how to change the "server"?

Thanks

Trevor Hannant
Posted
Posted

Not just Singapore, none showing up via UK-1 either...

image.thumb.png.0e41711bd52d039f91e927b738e7ebc4.png

Trevor Hannant

Andrew McCabe
Posted
Posted

There was no consistency last I checked.   eg some connections on the Germany 1 server had ATIS info, but others were blank.  This morning Germany 1 is displaying, but Germany 2 is not .

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Should be fixed now.

• Like 2

Me.