You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Model Matching After Following all Videos half working MS2020

Dane Read

Dane Read
Posted
Posted

Hi so i used to have decent model matching working and then after sim update 5 i did a lot of removing of addons and trying to keep it bare minimum. 

I have followed all the latest videos of model matching and done all the necessary steps:
1. Installed IVAO xcsl 

2. Put the airlines vmr, Premium Deluxe, Xtreme Paul and Update Plato all in an order

But im still not getting great model matching. Finding mainly the issue on the A320s getting boring asobo liveries or generic plane colour planes for instance all easy jet aircraft are coming out as plain orange no branding.  But then getting a few nice instances of VirginA330s etc. 

My question is do i have to install liveries as well in the community folder or does the IVAO x csl have all the liveries already there. Any any idea what im doing wrong?

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

You can't get support thru official VATSIM channels on using IVAO models with VATSIM clients.  It's a violation of the terms of service of the IVAO modelset.  Those guys put in all that time and effort to enhance the user experience for IVAO members, not for the benefit of their direct competition (us).

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

• Nicholas Cavacini locked this topic