You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Able to Transmit but Not Receive

Riley Gianoli

Riley Gianoli
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am having an issue where i am in the correct frequencies and all my input and output settings are correct but when i transmit to Tower he IS ABLE to hear me, but i CANNOT hear his response. I'm not sure its actually working because when i requested for him to speak the Rx light didn't show up meaning he hasn't responded, even though he said he did.

Edited by Riley Gianoli

Filippo Genoni 1533729
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Riley Gianoli said:

Tower he IS ABLE to hear me, but i CANNOT hear his response

Hey! 
Have you tried speaking to another controller? Maybe it was only a controller’s problem not yours.

Filippo,

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

To help the community try to help a bit better, what troubleshooting steps from the vPilot Tips, Tricks, FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide have you already tried?

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Sascha Schuh
Posted
Posted
On 12/21/2021 at 9:04 PM, Don Desfosse said:

To help the community try to help a bit better, what troubleshooting steps from the vPilot Tips, Tricks, FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide have you already tried?

Hello,

the Problem occours after installing Windows 11. I didn't change somethin else. When I test ist with COM 1 and COM 2 on 122.8 I can transmit and the other COM will not RX.

Greetings,

Sascha Schuh.

• 3 weeks later...
Sebastien BLANCHARD
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, I invite you to check my comment there :