You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

the plane is not detected in the simulator msfs2004

Sergei Golubtsev

Sergei Golubtsev
Posted
Posted

image.thumb.png.6551c9229e9896d0f60185f773f11c1f.png

Sergei Golubtsev
Posted
Posted

only at the first connection it connects with the sim and determines the plane in the vatsim, the second time it is already as in the picture and there is no connection with the vatsim. I tried all the versions and updated to the latest, there is such a story everywhere. simulator 2004, swift 32

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hello Sergei,

are both programs - FS2004 and swiftGUI - running "as administrator"?

Have you tried connecting FS2004 to swift manually? For this, go to FS9, select its multiplayer menu (menu File => Multiplayer) and then check that a session of swift it shown. If yes, join it. In swift, the LED next to "simulator" should now change its colour to yellow.

If you cannot find a multiplayer session of swift, on swiftGUI select the "Settings" widget, then "Simulator". Is FS2004 listed on top? Is it active (check mark set)?

Sergei Golubtsev
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the answer! A miracle, I launched gui on behalf of the administrator and everything was legal. Gui is marked with an administrator icon. Thank you I will test!!!!!! It's been three days on earth.

• Like 1

Sergei Golubtsev
Posted
Posted

Everything is fine, so far without failures! GUI is marked with an administrator icon, but I still upload it through the administrator, so far without failures. Thanks! I'm in the sky!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Jacques Amon
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone,

Has been through the whole of the above explanations, FS9 is ticked in GUI, Manually connect and it states swift32 connected in big red block but still the sim light remains unlit and i can not select my plane.? pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeee, i'm desperate.

Regards

Jacques

Jacques Amon
Posted
Posted

Hi Andreas,

Yes both activated as Admin.

Regards

Jacques

Jacques Amon
Posted
Posted

Hi Andreas,

Ignore. I think i finally used the correct swear word. it is now connecting by itself.

Thank you in any case.

Regards

Jacques