You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

AFV could not find frequency

Cong Zhekui

Cong Zhekui
Posted
Posted

I have a problem and hope someone can help me.I can log in to the control seat normally, but the afv can't connect properly.Magically, if I go to ZSSS_APP I don't have any problems. AFV is also working fine. If I want to get on TWR, there will be a situation where AFV can't be used.Hope to get your help, thank you very much

QQ截图20220108201504.png

QQ截图20220108202000.png

Gustavo Valdez
Posted
Posted (edited)

The AFV frecuencies come from AFV definitions on the network, not from airspace.xml. Usually that happens because Facility Managers don't assign transceivers to local control positions (That used to be the case for MMFR). You have to ask your FM for the transceivers to be assigned to DEL, GNDL, TWR, etc frecuencies.

Edited by Gustavo Valdez
  • Like 1

Gustavo Valdez
ATC Ops Director
VATMEX Division
[email protected]

• 1 month later...
Tom Kilpatrick
Posted
Posted
On 1/10/2022 at 12:38 AM, Gustavo Valdez said:

The AFV frecuencies come from AFV definitions on the network, not from airspace.xml. Usually that happens because Facility Managers don't assign transceivers to local control positions (That used to be the case for MMFR). You have to ask your FM for the transceivers to be assigned to DEL, GNDL, TWR, etc frecuencies.

Gus is bang on the money there.

I've just done a quick search for ZSPD in the AFV Station Editor, and the positions for that aerodrome aren't defined. Have a chat to your Facility Engineer or IT department, and they'll be able to sort it.

Tom Kilpatrick
Operations Director, VATSIM New Zealand
RW LAME B1, B2 (Rotary)
##  [email protected] 
##
 http://vatnz.net/    
     spacer.png