You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Please help

Adam Buckle

Adam Buckle
Posted
Posted

I completed the new member orientation, and the exam isnt showing up in the dashboard. I logged out and back in but it still doesn’t show up.

Filippo Genoni 1533729
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello,

You already wrote in the right topic. It’s a known isssue, unfortunately.

And you also already started a new topic.

Just patiently wait for an answer from someone in the tech team and remember that creating multiple post will not help getting an answer faster, so please don’t create any more topics 🙂

Filippo,

Edited by Filippo Genoni

Adam Buckle
Posted
Posted

Thank you.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

No, his issue is a different one...

Adam, suggest you look for the email sent to you by VATSIM on 30 Dec for the status of that account....

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Adam Buckle
Posted
Posted

I did. I found the info needed. This is using the account i was told to use. Why is it not letting me do the exam from the account i was told to use.

Adam Buckle
Posted
Posted

Can you switch my email, to the newer account? So i can use my new vatsim account that i have used to create a profile for a VA. 

Adam Buckle
Posted
Posted

Also, i would like someone to contact me by email please. I would like to switch my email on the account, as proposed. 

Matthew Bartels
Posted
Posted

Wow… No patience.  You can not be helped here in the forums. You need to open up a ticket with the membership department https://support.vatsim.net/

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Forever and always "Just the events guy"

Adam Buckle
Posted
Posted

I have no idea what I’m doing on here… can someone please send me an email with directions to who i have to contact. This is getting to be too much.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Adam, you are already being assisted by the Membership Department through the ticket system.  That is the correct place to obtain assistance with your account.  Not quite sure what you mean by "too much"....  You asked for assistance and are being provided the correct assistance.  Posting here in the forums for the other nearly-800,000 members to see, well, they can't help you.

To answer your question about the exam on your original account, you joined VATSIM before the requirement for the New Member Orientation program went into effect. Anyone who joined before the requirement went into effect was "grandfathered", and does not require the course/exam.  Your account is active; you are welcome to connect whenever you like.  I do hope the course material was useful to you, and again, welcome back!

Your membership dashboard is available at my.vatsim.net.  You already used that to reactivate your primary account.  There is also a link there to change your email.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations