You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[APPOINTMENTS] vACC Directors - Hungary and Poland

Nick Marinov

Nick Marinov
Posted
Posted

Dear all,

I am pleased to welcome two new vACC Directors in VATEUD - @Balazs Sule 1006444 will be taking up the position for Hungary and @Piotr 1266759 will be leading Poland. Gentlemen, I look forward to working with you.

Please join me in congratulating them and wishing them luck for the work ahead of each of them.

• Like 2

NICK MARINOV
Assistant to the Vice President
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Supervisor Team Leader

## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Igor Olishveskyi
Posted
Posted

Congrats for @Piotr 1266759 !!

Krzysztof Liszewski
Posted
Posted

Gratulacje Piotr i do miłego w sieci.😂

Mikolaj Huk
Posted
Posted

Congrats!

Michal Majerczuk
Posted
Posted

Congratulations to both!
I'm pretty eager to see how much by Hungary vACC is going to progress under new leadership of @Balazs Sule 1006444 🤩
In terms of Poland it will be interesting to see how quickly or if he will be able to find a common ground with the more&less popular groups within Polish vACC Community that the former vACC Director have struggled with. Either way it won't be an easy journey but all we can do is wish him all the best and a tonne of patience, self-discipline and motivation.

VATCAN Controller | CZVR Home Controller
Formerly VATEUD ATC Department Lead
PID/CID 1091056

Radek Fijalkowski
Posted
Posted

Congratulations both for @Balazs Sule 1006444 and ours @Piotr 1266759!

On 2/3/2022 at 12:33 PM, Michal Majerczuk said:

In terms of Poland it will be interesting to see how quickly or if he will be able to find a common ground with the more&less popular groups within Polish vACC Community that the former vACC Director have struggled with. Either way it won't be an easy journey but all we can do is wish him all the best and a tonne of patience, self-discipline and motivation.

I guess he has done it already 🙂 As far as I know, all groups as you named it find Piotr suitable for a role of VACC Director 😉

Michal Majerczuk
Posted
Posted
On 2/4/2022 at 10:26 AM, Radek Fijalkowski said:

I guess he has done it already 🙂 As far as I know, all groups as you named it find Piotr suitable for a role of VACC Director 😉

Well, if that's the case all we can do is keep an eye on the project as it continues to develop.
Only time will tell, werever the newly elected Staff Team will be able to rebuild the strength and stability of the vACC within the VATEUD Structures. ☺️

VATCAN Controller | CZVR Home Controller
Formerly VATEUD ATC Department Lead
PID/CID 1091056