You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vPilot 3.2.0 released

Ross Carlson

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

vPilot version 3.2.0 is now available. This should fix the issue with aircraft slewing all over the sky, causing false TCAS alerts.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• Ross Carlson pinned this topic
marshall fairbrother
Posted
Posted

Hi all. I've been noticing issues with VPilot since the update on sunday. I've been noticing that the program has been hanging at random and not letting me connect at certain points. I know this is not an account issue. Vpilot hung when I was done with a flight and disconnected from the network at around 2100Z on sunday forcing me to have to kill it in the task manager. It also hung yesterday at the end of my flight when I was closing everything down, as well as today mid flight. I had an issue on Monday connecting to Vatsim where it said authentication failed task canciled. has anyone else had any of these issues?

Louis Devis
Posted
Posted

After V3.2.0 my VPilot doesn't want to start up any more. Anyone else having this experience?

ALLEN POLIKOWSKY
Posted
Posted

'Just tried to download vPilot and McAfee antivirus halted the download indicating possible virus.  Has anyone else had a similar issue?

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Q: My antivirus program is warning me that vPilot may be unsafe. What's up with that?
A: The download site URL recently changed, and as a result, some antivirus programs have not had enough experience to "build up trust" with the new URL. The software is the same, it's safe, and has been used safely by nearly 300,000 members over the last 7+ years.

as found in 

Cheers

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• Ross Carlson unpinned this topic