You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I don't know how to talk to ATC

Bosco Fung

Bosco Fung
Posted
Posted

Hi, I have connected to the atc, but I have pressed my ppt for several times but it didn't appear that I was talking. I am a new player in vatsim. Anyone can help? Thanks. 

Paul Walravens
Posted
Posted

did you also connect via Vpilot?

Bosco Fung
Posted
Posted

yes

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

What steps from the troubleshooting guide have you already tried?  The community would need a LOT more information before anyone could think about helping.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Bosco Fung
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Don Desfosse said:

What steps from the troubleshooting guide have you already tried?  The community would need a LOT more information before anyone could think about helping.

Sorry I don't understand what you mean

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Suggest you review the vPilot Documentation 

and the 

The vPilot documentation walks you through how to set up vPilot, including your audio devices and associated settings.  If you're still having troubles, the Troubleshooting Guide helps solve most problems.

If, after going through both, you're still having troubles, you can post here and explain what you've already tried to solve the issue based on the guidance already provided, provide any details and screenshots that might be helpful, etc.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations