You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vPilot 3.2.1 released

Ross Carlson

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

vPilot 3.2.1 is now available. This release fixes the issue where vPilot sometimes would lock up when disconnecting.

• Like 1

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• Ross Carlson pinned this topic
Jan van Dorst
Posted
Posted

I am experiencing voice interrupts for about 1 second every    5 to 15 seconds since the update. Never occured  before. Any others who have this issue?

• 3 weeks later...
Clif Maloney
Posted
Posted

MSFS 2020:  Transmit on Com1 drops after 2 seconds and switches to Com2.  Com2 works just fine.  This dropout is consistent, I re-installed vPilot but no joy.  Updated my audio and video card drivers and verified all motherboard mounting hardware is secure but still have the same problem.  Will install an earlier version of vPilot (if I can find one) as there were bo issues.

Clif Maloney
Posted
Posted

Com1 transmits drops after 1-2 seconds and switches to Com2 automatically.  Com2 works properly when selected manually in MSFS or when switched to due to failure of Com1.  All PC drivers are up-to-date. As far  as I can tell all other features of vPilot are functioning properly.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Which aircraft?

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• Ross Carlson unpinned this topic