You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vpilot causes msfs to pause ??

James Saunders

James Saunders
Posted
Posted

Hii

need some help , i cannot get on vatsim because as soon as i bring up vpilot to have a look who is on , it pauses my sim ? so bassicly cant use v pilot and msfs together , so cant use vatsim ;-(

Luigi Delussu
Posted
Posted

I don't know msfs 2020 very well, but look if there's a setting that pauses the sim whenever it loses focus. 

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• 5 weeks later...
Adam Kubicki
Posted
Posted

I have the same problem. Vpilot pauses MSFS randomly. Now It's unuseable. I tried a lot of solution but nothing works.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

vPilot cannot cause MSFS to pause randomly.  What have you tried?  By chance are you using the ESC key which is the MSFS default key to pause the sim?  

Don Desfosse

Adam Kubicki
Posted
Posted

During flight, MSFS freezes randomly (sometimes after 5 minutes, sometimes after 20 minutes). When I close vPilot, after 2-3 seconds, simulator starts to run again. Without vPilot there is no problem, MSFS works smoothly all the time. It's frustrating and no convenient for traffic controllers. On the Internet, I found other people with the same problem, but without solution. This problem occurred after vPilot update.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

So it's a problem where the application freezes/hangs, not where the simulator pauses (e.g. as if you sent a pause command).

Don Desfosse