You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

No Audio for Vatsim

Bill Alicea

Bill Alicea
Posted
Posted

Tried Vatsim for the first time with the Fenix A320. LAX tower was active and got my clearance via text however did a radio check and they did hear me, but could not hear anything..not even atis. Checked my settings and from what i can see they look fine. Any advice?

Bill A

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5900X - EVGA RTX 3070 - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - 1 TB NVME PICE gen 4 - Windows 10

Colin Taranovich
Posted
Posted (edited)

This happened to me once and I pulled the mic and speaker cords out of the jacks on the back of my PC and plugged them back in. All was good after. Worth a shot. 

Edited by Colin Taranovich

Bill Alicea
Posted
Posted

thanks, guess ill try that

Bill A

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5900X - EVGA RTX 3070 - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - 1 TB NVME PICE gen 4 - Windows 10

Bill Alicea
Posted
Posted

Got it working, had to change the output on VPilot

Bill A