You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vPilot 3.4.1 released

Ross Carlson

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

This version fixes a bug that would cause MSFS model scanning to abort prematurely and show zero models found. It also adds a fix for an issue that would cause some aircraft to hover a few feet above the ground when at the gate or taxiing.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Joe Drigon
Posted
Posted

error has occured please refer to the log file for  details. The error is could not load file or assembly log4net,Version=1.2.10.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKey=1b44e1d426115821 or one of its dependencies.THe module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.I don't know what this is .can not open Vpilot  

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Joe Drigon said:

error has occured please refer to the log file for  details. The error is could not load file or assembly log4net,Version=1.2.10.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKey=1b44e1d426115821 or one of its dependencies.THe module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.I don't know what this is .can not open Vpilot  

Either the log4net.dll file is missing or something on your system is blocking vPilot from reading it or one of the other DLLs. You could try a reinstall. If that doesn't work, I'd check to make sure antivirus/firewall software isn't blocking it.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Joe Drigon
Posted
Posted

I uninstalled v pilot and checked firewall I removed AVASTwent to install updated Vpilot and the download said this unconfirmed 517356.crdownload .I am totally confused.

• Ross Carlson unpinned this topic