You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Vpilot disconnecting every 2 mins

Nihar Modak

Nihar Modak
Posted
Posted

Dear Team,

Recently, Vpilot hasnt been functioning up to date and keeps disconnecting from the network. I am currently using Singapore server and have tried switching to the UK server as well however, the problem persists.

Please find attached screenshot as well as vpilot log file for reference. Requesting you to kindly help me with this problem.

Thanks and regards,

Nihar Modak

Screenshot 2022-06-19 195736.jpg

Vpilot log20220619.pdf

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Short story:  No easily conclusive answer.  Most people find rebooting their router solves the problem, either "permanently" or at least for a good while.

From the vPilot Tips, Tricks, FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide

Q: I am getting EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors. Any ideas?
A: These are actually not vPilot errors; vPilot is simply reporting that an error has occurred. The EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors mean something is interrupting the connection to VATSIM. It's in the pipe between the server and your computer. It could be caused by server interruption, intermittent internet connection, router issue, power issue affecting the router, etc. A large number of variables/possibilities. Most people who have reported persistent EndReceive and/or Connection issues have reported that rebooting the router resolves the issue (though some members report it is an intermittent resolution). Suggest rebooting your router and seeing if that helps.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Nihar Modak
Posted
Posted

Okay I will try rebooting the router, thanks and will update.