You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

My Vatsim sections - 'Not found' error

Gaetan Delaporte

Gaetan Delaporte
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I am new here and finished the newbies exam.

But there are a lot of section in MyVatsim where I get a "Not found" error when I try to access it...

A few example:

- Policies section

- All the ressources sections (incuding the pilot client one)

I tried with both Chrome and Firefox

Cheers,

Gaëtan

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

Hi Gaëtan. It sounds like your browser caches need refreshed.

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

Benedikt Scheving Thorsteinsson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Where did you get these URLs? You should follow the path from vatsim.net. For example, VATSIM.net/documents doesn't exist. The CoR is at VATSIM.net/docs/policy/code-of-regulations and not the URL you specified.

Edited by Alistair Thomson

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

Benedikt Scheving Thorsteinsson
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Alistair Thomson said:

Where did you get these URLs? You should follow the path from vatsim.net. For example, VATSIM.net/documents doesn't exist. The CoR is at VATSIM.net/docs/policy/code-of-regulations and not the URL you specified.

These are the links from my.vatsim.net. On my.vatsim.net/home, on the left hand side where it says "Policies" it links to https://vatsim.net/documents/ Its how I found all those links, just all options on the sidebar on my.vatsim.net/home

When creating an account, the "I have read and accept Code of Regulations, Code of Conduct, and User Agreement" all linked to those first 3 url's. I've been unable to read those while making an account essentially. 

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the heads-up. A ticket has been opened with the tech team, so they know about it.

Alistair Thomson

===

• 1 month later...
Isaac Ickler
Posted
Posted

For me, whenever I try to open the getting started page under members (to learn how to set everything up to the sim) It just says not found and idk how to fix it.

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

There are several "get started" pages at the moment. The one you used is broken! Try VATSIM.net>documentation>getting started.

Alistair Thomson

===