You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Getting Error 10061 on login attempt

Brian Fergusson

Brian Fergusson
Posted
Posted

Hello

I keep getting Error 10061 when trying to log in to Euroscope. It's a new PC with Windows 11. ID and PW are correct. Looking for some help.

Thanks

Brian

Jonas Kuster
Posted
Posted

Try another server maybe? Or check if your keyboard layout matches the one set in Windows.

Jonas Kuster
Network Supervisor
Leader Operation vACC Switzerland | vacc.ch @vaccswitzerland
GNG Support Team | gng.aero-nav.com
ES Plugin Developer | CCAMS

Brian Fergusson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jonas Kuster said:

Try another server maybe? Or check if your keyboard layout matches the one set in Windows.

I tried ever server, with the ones further away from my location returning a 10060 error. I managed to figure out how to add Euroscope to Windows 11's firewall but that didn't help either

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Q: I am getting EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors. Any ideas?
A: The EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors mean something is interrupting the connection to VATSIM. It's in the pipe between the server and your computer. It could be caused by server interruption, intermittent internet connection, router issue, power issue affecting the router, etc. A large number of variables/possibilities. Most people who have reported persistent EndReceive and/or Connection issues have reported that rebooting the router resolves the issue (though some members report it is an intermittent resolution). Suggest rebooting your router and seeing if that helps.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Brian Fergusson
Posted
Posted

issue solved, the ipaddr.txt file was from 2014?? So none of the IP address' were correct.

Thanks to those who gave suggestions

Brian

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Amrit Ray
Posted
Posted

Hey Brian. How did you solve it? I have the ipaddr.txt. Tried putting it in vPilot folder. Didn't work. Can you help me out?