You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Aerosoft CRJ not transmitting to vPilot correctly

Salir Jones

Salir Jones
Posted
Posted

Has anyone had any difficulty with the avionics with the Aerosoft CRJ? I'm trying to talk in Vatsim via Vpilot and it seems like it has something to do with an avionics switch? But when I switch to a different camera mode in MSFS, it works just fine. It's when I'm idle in the cockpit that the TX/RX doesn't light up and vPilot gives me a 'Not transmitting on any frequencies' error. I've searched through many forums and the only answer that has worked for others is to reinstall; but I have now reinstalled the CRJ 5 times now and the issue still exists. Note that I am also running spadneXt.

• 3 weeks later...
Les OReilly
Posted
Posted
On 7/12/2022 at 3:26 AM, Salir Jones said:

Has anyone had any difficulty with the avionics with the Aerosoft CRJ? I'm trying to talk in Vatsim via Vpilot and it seems like it has something to do with an avionics switch? But when I switch to a different camera mode in MSFS, it works just fine. It's when I'm idle in the cockpit that the TX/RX doesn't light up and vPilot gives me a 'Not transmitting on any frequencies' error. I've searched through many forums and the only answer that has worked for others is to reinstall; but I have now reinstalled the CRJ 5 times now and the issue still exists. Note that I am also running spadneXt.

Just hoped on to test and I can transmit just fine and I can listen... Make sure you selectors are correct I guess?