You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Sweatbox crashing when I tell a/c to line up

Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts
Posted
Posted

I was trying to practice on Sweatbox for when I next take a student there, and whenever I instruct an aircraft to line up it and every other aircraft on the ground would crash, disabling crash detection just made the aircraft disappear. I'm using the latest ES beta and the sweatbox files are from the VATUK mentors SB Repository. Can you help me fix this please, thanks in advance!

• 5 months later...
abbaejet
Posted
Posted

Sorry to bump an old thread but did you ever come to a solution? I'm having the exact same problem and it's driving me mad

CZVR FIR
Instructor

Thomas Roberts
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, abbaejet said:

Sorry to bump an old thread but did you ever come to a solution? I'm having the exact same problem and it's driving me mad

No I didn't! Still happening which is super frustrating as I can't run mentoring sessions on sweatbox now:(

abbaejet
Posted
Posted

9 minutes ago, Thomas Roberts said:

No I didn't! Still happening which is super frustrating as I can't run mentoring sessions on sweatbox now:(

So I actually found a solution, hopefully it works for you. Run Euroscope in Windows 7 compatibility mode

CZVR FIR
Instructor