You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

What planes? (XPilot)

Paul Hook

Paul Hook
Posted
Posted

Greetings everyone. I have installed XPilot and ensured the CLS path is correct with the Bluebell aircraft packages unzipped and installed,

. Now here is the problem, I have been to EGKK, EGLL, BIKF, RPMD, RPLL and never have seen one  VatSim aircraftin any location. XPilot tells me I have logged on and ATC frequencies appear. What is going on??? Thank you in advace for your help.. Paul.

Lauri Uusitalo
Posted
Posted

Perhaps xplane log.txt might help?

ACH2118.jpg

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Are you certain there are other aircraft around you at the times you are there?  Did you use something like VAT-Spy or map.vatsim.net to check?

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Paul Hook
Posted
Posted

Well, I think LHR at 10:00 local has a few movements, but that wasn't the problem. I decided to completely uninstall X-Pilot and do a complete reinstall, the result was everything is now working as it should. I also changed the compatibility to start X-Pilot as an administrator, just some advice I was given. Thank you all for your help, much appreciated. As a 75 year old retired Boeing driver, this is breathing new life back into me, LOVE VATSIM!!!!