You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ChartFox not showing the charts

Tamer Guven

Tamer Guven
Posted
Posted

Hello, i have been getting this error for 2 weeks. It was working before. I tried different browsers and devices but no change.

resim_2022-09-08_210913385.png

ugur varol
Posted
Posted

Having same issue did you solve it?

Tamer Guven
Posted
Posted
Just now, ugur varol said:

Having same issue did you solve it?

Not yet. Still waiting.

Tim Waldon
Posted
Posted

It appears the charts for LTFM have been removed or changed from the ChartFox server. If you search for other airports, their charts are displaying correctly.

The error message: "The requested URL was not found on this server", this usually means the charts were removed or the link is broken.

You can contact ChartFox and ask them about the charts for LTFM. Their contact link is at the bottom of the home page.

Tamer Guven
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tim Waldon said:

It appears the charts for LTFM have been removed or changed from the ChartFox server. If you search for other airports, their charts are displaying correctly.

The error message: "The requested URL was not found on this server", this usually means the charts were removed or the link is broken.

You can contact ChartFox and ask them about the charts for LTFM. Their contact link is at the bottom of the home page.

Yes you are right, i can see some of the charts from other airports. But still getting the error from many other airport charts.