You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Own Aircraft / Wrong liveries

Stefan Friedrich

Stefan Friedrich
Posted
Posted

Hello Everybody!

I got two questions! First, when i connect myself everything works fine but in swift, there is a yellow boarder and i want to ask if this means a problem or how i can prevent the yellow boarder?

60783426_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.9bc6fdef4715e883f0ae0b61774b3148.png

The other question is related to wrong liveries. I tried to search but i still didn't found the solution for me. I was in ZRH at the gate. VatScope showed me an Eurowings parked next to me, a Swiss taking-of from RWY28 and

an Edelweiss landing on the 14. But i found myseld next to a LATAM and the landing Edelweiss came with a LATAM livery as well. Strange because 10 Minutes before the screenshot was taken i connected myself and there

was the correct Eurowings livery. Does anybody have a idea or a solution?

1574279113_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.6bebf93f0d07db58ba50c7b27a2cc540.png

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Stefan (906035)

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

I'm currently travelling and cannot give an exhaustive answer.

The yellow frame means: SIM aircraft data could be read, but it is not known in swift's database. The user has to make sure that all data like aircraft type and airline livery code are accurate before connecting to VATSIM.

https://docs.swift-project.org/doku.php?id=connect_online_flight_simulator_network_vatsim_fsd_login_page#own_aircraft

• Thanks 1

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Regarding the model matching we would have to look into your Active Model Set, matching log and possibly come live data. In case that you are using Discord I invite you to join our support server. There are more active users who can help. You'll find the invitation link on our homepage under "contact".

• Thanks 1

Stefan Friedrich
Posted
Posted

Hi Andreas

Thank you! Ah now i understand a little bit better…so i have to add the aircraft data by myself, no problem!

And about the model matching problem i will have another look in my model matching set today and keep you update about the results!

Thank you! Regards, Stefan

• Like 1