You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Vpilot mega issues

maurice emmerson

maurice emmerson
Posted
Posted

I am so fed up now i am hating vpilot and vatsim this is happening everytime i fly everyday all day sort it out guys 20220922_101016.jpg

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Well, considering over 8,000 people make and maintain a good connection each day, may I suggest you "sort it out, guy"....

Suggestions: 
1. Reboot your router and your computer.
2. If you are on a wireless connection, establish a location that will give you a better connection, or go wired.
3. Don't be a hater...  Breathe.  This will not kill you.

• Like 5

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

maurice emmerson
Posted
Posted

I was very angry and have personal issues i have done what you say and it still happening all the time tried wired and wireless still having this issue

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

Maurice, it seems to be very clear that your setup is having problems in establishing a stable connection. That is not a VATSIM issue, it seems to be an issue with your connection to the internet. A "lost connection" error means that your connection is unstable. Have you tried using speed test.net to measure your connection?

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

maurice emmerson
Posted
Posted

My speeds are 30mbps i cant see that the speed is the issue

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

Speed isn't the issue. Stability is. Speedtest can (or used to) give you an analysis of consistency and stability. You can get 30Mbps but if there are short periods of no connection that can ruin a video stream, for example, or signal a lost connection to an application.

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

maurice emmerson
Posted
Posted

I did stream at 1 point and never had any issues with twich and my internet is okay