You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Assigning headings not working

Michael Kuhne

Michael Kuhne
Posted
Posted

Since using a new computer I am unable to assign headings in the sweatbox: it indicates 358 as assigned heading but nothing changes. And at the start of a session these aircraft even disappear after a minute or so. Departures also disappear once take off clearance is issued.

Does anybody have an idea? W11 is apparently not the issue, as other mentors use it successfully with the same scenario files. And when playing the role of a pilot it works as well without any problems.

Spyros Stavrakis
Posted
Posted

Same here (no new computer though). Regarding the heading part, ours are assigned a heading of 356 and does not let me change it. Swearbox also crashes when issuing a line-up command.

Michael Kuhne
Posted
Posted

I was just trying to use other beta versions, v3.2.1.29 works fine, 33 and 34 not. v3.2.1.0. works fine as well.

• 2 months later...
Daniel Lange
Posted
Posted

I'll bump this as I had the exact same issue as OP. 

I solved it by putting Euroscope.exe into Windows 8 combability mode (I run W11), for some reason that did wonders

Daniel Lange

Web Services Director
Vatsim Scandinavia

[email protected]

Chriss Klosowski
Posted
Posted

Someone said from VATSIM UK that the latest version breaks any Sweatbox simulation aircraft control. Revert to a previous beta version to fix the problem. I can't exactly remember which one it was though that was conflicting.

CHRISS KLOSOWSKI
Division Director, VATSIM Middle East & North Africa  
VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor, Team 5
##  [email protected] 
##
 http://vatsim.me/    

1185353147_Signature(1).png.e6818c4256541cb309a1888bad7c9d33.png