You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

COPN/COPX time switching

Konstantin Gordeev

Konstantin Gordeev
Posted
Posted

Hello guys! 

Any chance there is an ability to show items in radar label depending on track state?

I want radar label to show COPN time when track is in Notified state and COPX time when track is assumed. 

You know, there is a TAG item "COPN/COPX". And it switches depending on track position (inbound or inside sector). Is it possible to display COPN/COPX time with the same logic?

Lars Bergmann
Posted
Posted

That is a fairly simple thing to achieve with a plugin, but I don't think that ES has that functionality built in.

Konstantin Gordeev
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Lars Bergmann said:

That is a fairly simple thing to achieve with a plugin, but I don't think that ES has that functionality built in.

Thank you for reply! Is there any example of plugin code for label items? 

Jonas Eberle
Posted
Posted

In your EuroScope folder there is a folder "PlugInEnvironment". Look for the "RegisterTagItem...()" functions. The HoldingListPlugin is an example for usage. It has been over 10 years that I fiddled with plugin development but it is still there 🙂.

• Like 1

Konstantin Gordeev
Posted
Posted
On 1/26/2023 at 10:21 PM, Jonas Eberle said:

In your EuroScope folder there is a folder "PlugInEnvironment". Look for the "RegisterTagItem...()" functions. The HoldingListPlugin is an example for usage. It has been over 10 years that I fiddled with plugin development but it is still there 🙂.

Thank you so much!