You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Virtual Air Jamaica

Andre Campbell 970821

Andre Campbell 970821
Posted
Posted

I am starting a Virtual Air Jamaica. The website is currently www.vajamaica.co.nr but the site is not yet up and running. I was wondering if anyone would want to join.

aircanadalogocopy.jpg

www.vacanada.org - proper virtual airline

www.thecubehost.com - proper web hosting

Chris McGee
Posted
Posted
I am starting a Virtual Air Jamaica. The website is currently www.vajamaica.co.nr but the site is not yet up and running. I was wondering if anyone would want to join.

How many forum posts are needed in order to tell the community Virtual Air Jamaica is around the corner?

William Raymond
Posted
Posted

How many forum posts are needed in order to tell the community Virtual Air Jamaica is around the corner?

I think at least two...one in the VA forum an one in this forum , which is more specific to the area. Seems quite in order to me.

Good luck with the VA Andre and hope to see you guys online soon.

Bill

VATSIM Supervisor (ret'd)

Robert Ogden 985378
Posted
Posted

I don't suppose these are actual Jamaicans starting this? That I'd be interested in.

216.png

Elliot Lezam 895373
Posted
Posted
I don't suppose these are actual Jamaicans starting this? That I'd be interested in.

If that was the case, that would be a really cool va

Andre Campbell 970821
Posted
Posted
lol, i am not jamaican. my parents are jamaican so i got a jamaican background. so i hope that you guys still think it will bhe kinda cool. i am canadian however born and raised. the Vice President for the airline is not jamaican at all though. i thnk his parents are italian.

aircanadalogocopy.jpg

Paul Heaney 879309
Posted
Posted

Yah mon

Robert Ogden 985378
Posted
Posted

I do/did mission work on the western half of the island an all our flights have been on AirJamaica. I'd love to see one get started solid. They have awesome routes for anyone who likes to fly the Caribbean!

216.png

Andre Campbell 970821
Posted
Posted

Thanks. I hope to get it launch by April. I will add some routes that the real Air Jamaica doesn't have however. Like routes to St. Marteen and stuff, like the airports that a HOT carribean spots to make the airline even better.

aircanadalogocopy.jpg

• 6 months later...
Stephen Watson 975509
Posted
Posted

Aye man wah happen to VAJ? Im a born Jamaican living down here in JA willing to join up, I do fly for Intl Air Link a small airline that does caribbean flights we fly beech 1800's but lemme kno still cause i do spend most of my free time on FS2004 flying A320's, 321's & 340's....

300pxairjamaicaa340arp7hg9.th.jpg

Steve Good 878593
Posted
Posted

Due to various issues, attemps to open up VAJ have not worked out. Hopefully in the future things will all fall into place and someone will be successful.

Steve Good

Former VATCAR Director 2008-2011

http://www.vatcar.org

• 4 months later...
Daniel Dundas 1017194
Posted
Posted

Helo eeybody, GREAT news. A new Air Jamaica is now UP! and run by Jamaicans, the site is up and running but stil under construction. Operatons are now lanched. Join us at www.ajmvirtual.com or contact the exec. at [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

LETS FLY!

Steve Good 878593
Posted
Posted

Daniel,

This is good news, VATCAR welcomes you and hope to see the skies filled with AJM Aircraft!

Steve Good

Former VATCAR Director 2008-2011

http://www.vatcar.org