You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Exporting Flighplan

Paul O'Donnell 969350

Paul O'Donnell 969350
Posted
Posted

I was wondering if it would be possible to have more than one option of program to export the Flightplan to, I like to export it to Squawkbox but would also like to be able to export it for FSNavigator also.

Maybe this could be something for a future addition, just an idea I had when I was booking a flight.

Regards,

Paul O'Donnell

SINvACC - INS/CTR+

www.sinvacc.net

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

FSNavigator format is already on the list of available export formats:

fsnav.png

Michal

vroute.net founder

Paul O'Donnell 969350
Posted
Posted

Sorry I should have explained myself a little better.

I mean able to export 2 formats for the same flight. At the moment you are only able to select one, otherwise it thinks of it as another booking (I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume). I meant so that one could choose multiple options, for example, I wouldn't mind being able to select Flight Progress Card, FSNavigator and Squawkbox as the format.

At the moment, I choose Squawkbox or FSNavigator, so I always have to either fill in and submit my FP if i export to FSNav, or if i export to SB3, then I still have to program in my FSNavigator FP.

Just a thought, I don't know if it would be worthwhile or not.

Regards,

Paul O'Donnell

SINvACC - INS/CTR+

www.sinvacc.net

Robert Ogden 985378
Posted
Posted

Every flight I fly I export the progress card and FSX. For the second export, just uncheck the box that tells it to book it.

216.png

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

If you export twice and mark the booking checkbox, it will warn you that booking was not possible (one pilot cannot be doing two flights at a time) and the export will work normally.

Michal

vroute.net founder

Paul O'Donnell 969350
Posted
Posted

Ah sweet, so if i don't check the box telling it to book it then it will be ok. I never thought about that. I'll give that a try now.. thanks

Regards,

Paul O'Donnell

SINvACC - INS/CTR+

www.sinvacc.net

• 1 month later...
Gousset Gabriel 945709
Posted
Posted

I am wondering if it would be possible to have someday a possibility to export flightplans to XSquakbox too.

Thx

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

I would need some docomeentation on the file format, or at least some file samples. The second option is not guaranteed to work, some formats are impossible to decode by hand.

Michal

vroute.net founder