You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Honduras :S

Tony Evans

Tony Evans
Posted
Posted

I've searched and read the topics about the issue of Central America and the Caribbean and understand the viewpoint.

Now looking through the Caribbean countries listed there may be a few more missing than meets my eye but one in particular missing is Honduras yet all its surrounding countries can be found under the Caribbean heading.

There are routes for this country...I added 3 yesterday, 2 international and one national

just a suggestion

Tony

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

The first time a route is added for a particular country it takes up to 24 hours before the country shows up on lists.

Honduras is already displayed - note that all 3 routes are _to_ Honduras, so it won't show if you try to fly _from_ Honduras. And yes, it's [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to the Caribbean region.

Michal

vroute.net founder

Tony Evans
Posted
Posted
The first time a route is added for a particular country it takes up to 24 hours before the country shows up on lists.

Honduras is already displayed - note that all 3 routes are _to_ Honduras, so it won't show if you try to fly _from_ Honduras. And yes, it's [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to the Caribbean region.

Michal

awesome thanks Michal