You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

KBOS Excellent Service!

Robb Swiatek 1015233

Robb Swiatek 1015233
Posted
Posted

Well I've been flying short hops in my UAL A321 to and from this major hub and while I'm very much a newbie to VATSIM, I have nothing but praise to all of the controllers involved. And in my short experience thus far, this hub has been near full or fully staffed for ATC services for the majority of normal operating times and they're great! If you ATC folks are reading this, thanks again and I'll be back very soon!

Ian Elchitz 810151
Posted
Posted

Good on ya dude. Controllers love getting feedback! Boston is a great place to fly and has been for as long as I can remember.

Ian Elchitz

Just a guy without any fancy titles

Bryan Wollenberg 810243
Posted
Posted

http://www.bostonartcc.net/feedback/

They would love to hear from you.

Agreed that Boston provides top-notch service. I've had a blast every time I've been there. Be sure to support their Boston Tea Party event on July 14th.

Bryan Wollenberg

ZLA!

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Thanks Robb, always good to hear! Like Bryan said, the feedback page on our site is a great way to let the staff know you appreciated the service. Same goes for any ARTCC of course.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Robb Swiatek 1015233
Posted
Posted

Feedback submitted! Though unfortunately I'll be missing their Boston Tea Party Event as I am leaving tomorrow for business and won't be back for about a month and a half.

Jason Herman 911755
Posted
Posted

Hi Robb,

On behalf of the controllers at staff at Boston, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make our Tea Party event on the 14th, but be sure to logon to our website sometime during the event if you have internet access to check out a few ZBW-exclusive goodies to be revealed.

Safe flying,

"HN"