You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Hungarian Overload

Andy Ward 828714

Andy Ward 828714
Posted
Posted

I'm sure everyone will join me in saying thankyou to all those who worked hard to make this event happen (BTW there are still a few red eye slots left as I write this, so go book 'em).

Trent Hopkinson
Posted
Posted

I flew in via longhaul as Asiana 6150 (AAR6150) an A340-300... Was very nice to see that terminal area Packed so much!

qfafin.png

Trent Hopkinson YMML. www.youtube.com/musicalaviator WorldFlight 2002,2008,2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2015

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse 81
Posted
Posted

That was a great event!

It was a pleasure flying there.

On approach I was told to be number 5 for landing, so I was prepared for a holding, I was told to reduce speed a bit, delaying the descend, and suddenly I was cleared for descend and number 1 for landing. Just a seamless apprach, landing and arriving at the terminal, busy as it is in real life (I guess). Great job guys! When will be the next one?

The enroute control was also present: Maastricht, Praha, Wienna, cool.

A very big köszönöm (or how do you say thank you in Hungarian?) to the execellent Hungarian Staff.

Xavier

DAT255X

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse

Patrick Hrusa 829042
Posted
Posted
The enroute control was also present: Maastricht, Praha, Wienna, cool.

Vienna or Wien.

It was really nice as LOVV_V_CTR. I was online for about 8h 30min (1300-2130UTC).

Kind Regards

Av_Logo_Signatur_PH2.png

Michael Sciascia 913061
Posted
Posted

It was a great event!

I flew inbound Budapest from Frankfurt and found quite a lot of traffic around Budapest.

Was ready to hold on a fix but then Approach led me to the runway with some nice circles in order to let others land and take off.

I hurried up vacating the runway so not to slow down the other aircrafts and had a long and crowded taxi

I am sorry that voice room failed with both Approach and Director, but they were great managing also pilots on text!

Again, thanks you all for organizing and managing that well the event!

Peter Selmeci 811548
Posted
Posted

Hi guys,

the event is over. We honestly hope that you have enjoyed the time spent with us. We are very happy and proud of the results. About all details of the event you may read (and also write) on the following site: http://www.vacchun.hu/ho .

Let's prepare together for the next amazing event!

Best regards,

Peter Selmeci

VACCHUN DIR