You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Who's flying

Richard Sims 1021267

Richard Sims 1021267
Posted
Posted

Hello there.

I was wondering what is the best program for seeing who is online/flying at any given time. Is there such a program and if so where can I get it.

Cheers.

Richard

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

Servinfo. Google it and its the first hit. You will need the vatpac servinfo addon.

An alternative is vroute.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Mark Richards
Posted
Posted

Norman has given you two and I use both.

Also, if you have already have Google Earth installed, don't forget that VATSIM New Zealand - VATNZ has also released a file so that you can see VATSIM Controllers and Aircraft online on Google Earth.

Full details about this service can be read HERE.

Welcome to VATSIM Richard.

Mark Richards (811451)

Auckland, New Zealand

Kirk Christie
Posted
Posted

Richard, welcome to VATSIM and VATPAC, im [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming as you have posted in the Australian forum, that you are looking for Aussie information, so here is the link to the Australian VATPAC servinfo patch

http://www.vatpac.org/sectors/servinfo_vatpac_030405.zipp

All Australian Airspace information, files, charts and flightplans can be found at http://www.vatpac.org

Mark, im wondering if NZ will add one to show NZCH_W_CTR, NZCH_A_CTR ect... like they have done with the Melbourne FIR?

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member

Mark Richards
Posted
Posted
Mark, im wondering if NZ will add one to show NZCH_W_CTR, NZCH_A_CTR ect... like they have done with the Melbourne FIR?

Yes I really must look at that. I had commenced the work but then vRoute came on the scene so waiting to see what impact that was going to have, if any. Seems most users still use ServInfo in addition to any other so guess I had better see if I can work out how to do that.

Mark Richards (811451)

Auckland, New Zealand

Johnathon Neilsen 955672
Posted
Posted

Yes I really must look at that. I had commenced the work but then vRoute came on the scene so waiting to see what impact that was going to have, if any. Seems most users still use ServInfo in addition to any other so guess I had better see if I can work out how to do that.

I would recommend Gooe Earth to you as I use it and vRoute and they make a brilliant combination, cheers guys.

955672.png