You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Home for the Holidays 2007!

Adam Hay 828247

Adam Hay 828247
Posted
Posted

scramble2.gif

VATSIM Members,

It is with great pleasure I announce that on the evening of Saturday December 22nd we light up Chicago O'Hare for one of the busiest nights on VATSIM. In conjunction with the Saturday Scramble, UVA is hosting their annual 'Home for the Holidays' event.

vZAU are already gearing up for the event..there will literally hundreds of departures and arrivals within the 4 hour window as UVA pilots simulate real world timed scheduled flights in and out of O'Hare between 2300z - 0300z!

Have your charts ready, and be familiar with holds...there will be all types of traffic from all types of airlines there so expect it to be very busy!

UVA Members, please sign up by clicking here.

We WILL see you there - do not miss this event!

Adam Hay

Group Events Manager

VHQCC

Callsign: UAL022

gemsig.gif

Mark McCoy 823112
Posted
Posted

Sounds like fun, but correct me if I'm wrong -- I beleive VATSIM frowns heavily upon multiple-posting in separate sections of the VATSIM forums.

Andrew Doubleday
Posted
Posted

Wish I was in town to provide services for the event...

Andrew James Doubleday | Twitch Stream: Ground_Point_Niner

University of North Dakota | FAA Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (AT-CTI) GraduateGPN_Horizontal_-_Tertiary.thumb.png.9d7edc4d985ab7ed1dc60b92a5dfa85c.png