You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

COMP SPECS/ FRAME RATES

Malakai Field 1040165

Malakai Field 1040165
Posted
Posted

I have a 158 mb graphics card , 1.7 ghz . Ndvia 440GT 2 gig ram and im thinkink of getting a 258 mb graphics card. at the moment i have 17 - 23 fps online. but recently i have encountered some rather strange problems . i recently installed a texture package it supposedly said that it was going to change the texture of the runways , and the pictrues where good to. The read me file exsplained i needed to go into fs9/scenery/world/scenery and add the .BMP file there and to replace the existing one . i did so and when i start up fs9 and go to any airport there is different textured gr[Mod - Happy Thoughts] around the airport it is darkeer and looks horrible and has messed up my frames how do i get back the file i just replaced?. anyone please help

Garry Morris 920567
Posted
Posted

You'll either need to restore the textures from the backup you made before you changed them (you did make a backup right?), or reinstall the sim.

Malakai Field 1040165
Posted
Posted

thanks dude and na i neva made a backup so i guess im reinstalling fs9

Alfredo Pacheco Jr 966120
Posted
Posted

Easier method.. Find the .bmp that you replaced, and then post it here. Ask if someone could e-mail you a copy of that .bmp Now your good to go, and don't have to re-install anything. If you didn't already to so.

61.png

vrs_supporter_black.gif

Malakai Field 1040165
Posted
Posted

thanks everyone for your help . Is it me or is everyone who flies really friendly together