You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Fly The Winward Islands

Lyndon Marryshow 1041726

Lyndon Marryshow 1041726
Posted
Posted

Seems to me like the winward and leeward islands are not flown to?????? Beautiful scenery, approaches are a pilots dreams. Can i get a link to get caribbean charts i i dont mean CUBA & SANJUAN!!!! There are many more islands like GRENADA where i live..... On caribbean nights none of the winward islands are flown to, only a small % have small airpotrs.?Can some thing be done Please!!!

Alexander Hughes 949883
Posted
Posted

I will be posting some charts as soon as possible!

Alexander Hughes

C1 - 949883

5599.png

Steve Good 878593
Posted
Posted
Seems to me like the winward and leeward islands are not flown to?????? Beautiful scenery, approaches are a pilots dreams. Can i get a link to get caribbean charts i i dont mean CUBA & SANJUAN!!!! There are many more islands like GRENADA where i live..... On caribbean nights none of the winward islands are flown to, only a small % have small airpotrs.?Can some thing be done Please!!!

Lyndon,

VATCAR is in the process of a major reconstruction, the Piarco FIR is undergoing a staff change and you should see that area serviced by ATC more often in the near future. Shortly VATCAR website will have a link that will provide charts for most major airports in the Caribbean Division. While we may not have them all we will work to find more. If you have any charts you may be able to provide to us please send them to me at vatcar2 (at) vatcar (dot)org . Look for a Caribbean Night event in the coming months that will provide more ATC services in the Windward Islands.

Steve Good

Former VATCAR Director 2008-2011

http://www.vatcar.org

Lyndon Marryshow 1041726
Posted
Posted

I dont have charts available for the islands as yet. I will stay tuned to The caribbean flight night for updated destinations. Much Aprreciated