You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Online Classes in ZNY

Kevin Tsai 1029796

Kevin Tsai 1029796
Posted
Posted

Last night, when I signed up for a cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts] called "Introduction To New York (101)", I didn't know when exactly cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es are going to start. Like soon after I registered for that cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts], I left my computer for 2 hours. Before I left my computer, I've discovered that in my profile, it says under "Cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es Taken", the cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts] I've signed up for, but I didn't even attend that cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]!

I wonder at what time when cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es I signed up for going to start?

Also, I don't know why that my NY profile shows that I've taken a cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts] but didn't attend.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

I would suggest emailing the ZNY staff. I know some of them read the forums, but emailing them directly would be a better choice, I think.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Brian Sperduto 856560
Posted
Posted

ZNY also has their own forums, a search through there may turn up some answers.

Brian Sperduto

VATSIM Membership Team 1 Lead

[email protected]

Cross the Pond Oceanic Veteran '07, '08, E & W, '09 E & W '10 W

Nicholas Sollazzo 1040387
Posted
Posted

The "Cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es" are actually just flash videos/powerpoint type things you watch and read. When you click on a button, it'll prompt you for a P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word and then it gives you the cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts].

Kevin Tsai 1029796
Posted
Posted
The "Cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es" are actually just flash videos/powerpoint type things you watch and read. When you click on a button, it'll prompt you for a P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word and then it gives you the cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts].

Thanks! I discovered that about a week ago. haha!