You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Emirates vACC Update

Johnathon Neilsen 955672

Johnathon Neilsen 955672
Posted
Posted

Hello All.

I have recently been appointed to the position of Events Director and VA Liaision at the Emirates vACC.

My aim within the vACC is to create a friendly and positive environment whilist still being able to have fun.

I am currently creating events that suit the ACC and have created a Events Mailing list. If you wish to recieve an email from me about upcoming events and details please send me an email: neilsens1[at]westnet[dot]com.au and I will add you.

Our next event I am hoping to introduce will be called Radar Radical where we simulate a real ops style event to increase awareness of our region, I am hoping to have this sometime in the near future.

Also, I am creating a VA Affiliation policy for the vACC. If your VA has only one flight a week you can apply, we welocme any VA based in the Emirates or Middle East region. For more information and the affiliation kit, please email me at the address above.

I hope this makes the region grow as these events will have high quality ATC and professionalism, something we here at Emirates vACC strive oursleves on.

Kind Regards and blue skies to all,

Johnathon Neilsen

Events Director and Virtual Airline Liasion

Emirates vACC

neilsens1[at]westnet.com.au

955672.png